Do you suffer from hip or lower back pain that won’t go away?
Have you heard the saying, it’s all in the hips?
These issues can persist because of tightness in the iliacus, a muscle in your hip that is part of what is commonly called the “hip flexor”, or more precisely, our hip flexors are tight, stiff and inflexible.
Luckily there is a lot you can do to get those hips nice and flexible again.
When we talk about hip flexors we are referring to the group of muscles responsible for moving our lower body. Your hip flexors makes it possible for you to walk, bend or even kick an object. Your hip flexors are very important, when they are too tight it might result to a tear when movement are made.
The great news is once you have identified the cause of your problem, you can get rid of the pain and tightness quickly.
This book will give you a quick workout plan that you can use to help loosen your tight hip flexors. By using healing through movement, you may be able to heal the pain caused by your hip flexors. So this is pain management by improving flexibility.
The hip flexor exercises in this book are all stretching exercises that focus mainly on improving flexibility.
Here is a preview of what you’ll learn…
- Fast and simple ways to quickly reverse your hip flexor imbalances and eliminate pain and discomfort.
- Discover how to easily retrain your body daily with correct methods that are easy to do and follow
- How you can work with your body to heal yourself, and avoid your dependence on pain-numbing drugs
- Self massage techniques on important areas to get a deeper release.
- Exercises that will retrain your body so your hip flexors aren’t working when they shouldn’t.
- And Much, much more!
By purchasing this book and reading through the concepts that can really make a long lasting difference; you will be putting yourself in a position to finally cure your hip flexor pain for life!
Get your copy today by scrolling up and clicking buy now.
- Language: English
- Published: 2020
- ISBN-13 : 979-8644217335
- Format: PDF, EPUB, AZW3, MOBI