This second edition of the bestselling Mastering QuickBooks 2020 is updated and improved to focus on advanced QBO features, techniques for managing sales taxes, and budgeting and reporting best practices
- Understand how to manage sales taxes and transactions
- Explore advanced bookkeeping techniques such as using the custom chart builder, importing budgets, and performing smart reporting with Fathom
- Become proficient in using QuickBooks Online and implement best practices to avoid costly errors
Intuit QuickBooks is an accounting software package that helps small business owners to manage all their bookkeeping tasks independently.
This latest edition of Mastering QuickBooks takes you through the range of new features and updates available in QuickBooks Online (QBO). Creating multilingual invoices, tracking mileage, working with a cash flow dashboard that helps you with cash forecasting and planning reports, and uploading a batch of bills and checks are just a few of the new features covered in this edition. As you progress, you’ll learn how to manage sales tax, including how to set up, collect, track, pay, and report sales tax payments. Dedicated sections will also take you through new content focused on the latest features in the QBO line-up, while also showing you the different types of businesses that can benefit from QBO Advanced. In addition to this, you’ll explore how to export reports to Google Sheets, use the custom chart builder, import budgets, perform smart reporting with Fathom, and much more.
By the end of this QuickBooks book, you’ll be well-versed with the features of QuickBooks and have the confidence to manage all your bookkeeping tasks with ease.
What you will learn
- Discover the new features of QBO and find out what the QBO line-up offers
- Get to grips with bookkeeping concepts and the typical bookkeeping and financial accounting cycle
- Set up QuickBooks for both product-based and service-based businesses
- Track everything from billable and non-billable time and expenses to profit
- Generate key financial reports for accounts, customers, jobs, and invoice items
- Understand the complete QuickBooks payroll process and track payments made to 1099 contractors
- Manage various bank and credit accounts linked to your business
Who this book is for
The book is for small business owners and bookkeepers or accounting students who want to learn QuickBooks Online and understand how to implement and use it effectively. Whether you’re a bookkeeping beginner or have some experience already, this book will help you learn to use Intuit QuickBooks Online confidently.
- Language: English
- Published: 2021
- ISBN: 1800204041
- Format: PDF, EPUB, MOBI