THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST POSSIBLE SCORE. Get the prep you need for your best GRE score with The Princeton Review, including 7 full-length practice tests (2 in the book and 5 online; the MOST on the market!), thorough topic reviews, exclusive access to premium online content, and a $100 discount on an additional Princeton Review online GRE course.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the GRE
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Information on remote testing and COVID-related news, available through our online Student Portal
• Complete content review, plus extensive GRE math coverage featuring new chapters about Math Fundamentals on the GRE, Algebra Basics, and Plugging In
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 7 full-length practice tests (2 in the book & 5 online) with detailed explanations• Drills for each test section—Verbal, Math, and Analytical Writing
• In-depth score reports available for online practice exams
Premium Online Features for an Extra Competitive Edge.
• Key info about grad school admissions, testing calendars, and financial aid
• Video tutorials that break down strategies for each section of the GRE
• Multi-week study guides
• Special “Grad School Insider” section packed with helpful info about grad school admissions, popular programs, application requirements, and more
- Language: English
- Published: 2021
- ISBN: 0525570470
- Format: True EPUB