It contains:- 300 videos Online- More than 400 exercises, including explanations of technique and detailed illustrations for each- Explanations to help you organize your weekly workout routine and decide which muscles to train together and in what order- Advice on proper breathing technique, common mistakes to avoid and tips for beginners and advanced strength training practitioners alike- Descriptions of the main muscles worked in the exercises and their variants- Explanations of weight lifting theory and the best way to plan and organize your workouts and training season- Anatomical descriptions of the main muscle groups Glossary of technical terms- Descriptions of bodily movements and the mus- cles involved- Table of training percentages and repetitions- Tips, advice and recommendations to overcome stagnation- Description, prevention and treatment of common injuries.
Who is this book for?
- Anybody who wants to learn about strength training and improve their technique and results.Beginners, for the clarity of the graphics
- Intermediate and advanced practitioners, for its help in polishing technique and overcoming stagnation
- Doctors and physiotherapists for its scientific rigor
- Teachers, trainers and gym monitors for its didactic approach
- Gym owners and manufacturers of fitness appa- ratus for its constructive criticism of machines
- Language: English
- Published: 2020
- ISBN-13: 978-8416740048
- Format: PDF, AZW3