Who are you really? That is, how do you operate? And what is your best route to up your level in life?
A century ago, the famous Swiss psychiatrist Dr. C.G. Jung described eight ways people function. Like right versus left handedness, we develop preferences—our gifts.
But what’s next? First, we can nurture our gifts. We can also deal with our shadowy blind-spots and chart a path that continually completes the pattern of who we are. Jung predicted how the brain works: We start largely undifferentiated and grow with biases, then conflicts and crises arise inevitably, and we can retreat from those opportunities or we can choose to reinvent ourselves. What is your choice?
Based on the work of C.G. Jung’s 8 Psychological Types, with over thirty pages of quotations and analysis.
- Starts with a brain-based introduction to 8 cognitive processes.
- Takes you to the next level, focusing on development.
- Explores the problem of one-sidedness, “tension of opposites”, and the Transcendent function.
- For each process, features a 30-page coaching packet based on 14 years of hands-on neuroscience of 350+ people from all walks of life.
- Presents over 40 case studies and over 200 personalized tips for you to develop keener perception and wiser judgment.
- Puts personality within a social context.
- Includes two chapters of activities for teams and coaches.
- Introduces The Magic Diamond, a powerful new metaphor to chart your path to personal and professional growth.
Award-winning instructor and world-renowned personality and neuroscience researcher, Dario Nardi, brings Jung’s incredible work into the 21st century. His other books include Neuroscience of Personality, 8 Keys to Self-Leadership, Jung on Yoga, and 16 Personality Types.
- Language: English
- Published: 2021
- ASIN: B08XK5BG7Z
- Format: PDF